Learn tips that will help you declutter your closet.
Capsule wardrobe helps you simplify your closet and keep only the things that you love to wear. Also, allows you to be more intentional with the things you want to wear depending on the season we are in.
If you are feeling frustrated and you don’t know what to wear in the mornings, this video is for you!
Project 333 is the minimalist fashion challenge that invites you to dress with 33 items or less for 3 months.
Project 333 – The Rules
- When: Every three months (It’s never too late to start so join in anytime!)
- What: 33 items including clothing, accessories, jewelry, outerwear, and shoes.
- What not: these items are not counted as part of the 33 items – wedding ring or another sentimental piece of jewelry that you never take off, underwear, sleepwear, in-home lounge wear, and workout clothing (you can only wear your workout clothing to workout)
- How: Choose your 33 items, box up the remainder of your fashion statement, seal it with tape and put it out of sight.
- What else: consider that you are creating a wardrobe that you can live, work and play in for three months. Remember that this is not a project in suffering. If your clothes don’t fit or are in poor condition,
You can find more info about project 333 here.
The way you fold and store clothes will change dramatically how you can use the space and how easy it’s to access your clothes. In the video, Samantha shows how you can fold your clothes and store them up.
Are you looking for ways to let go of the things you no longer need? Check out our course “How to Declutter and Organize Any Space“.
Have you heard about clothing swaps? They are a great way to give your unwanted clothes a new life!
Are you feeling inspired to declutter your closet?
Latest posts by Emilio & Samantha (see all)
- Tips to Help You Declutter Your Closet - November 2, 2017
- Why Self Care Is Important - October 4, 2017
- The Costs of Clutter – How Much Clutter Is Costing YOU? - September 22, 2017
- Real Value Documentary – What Is the True Cost of Cheap? - September 12, 2017