Reflecting about 2017 and planning for 2018
The end of the year is always a great time for reflection.
We keep a journal where we write the main things that happened in our lives. We also take the time to set the intention for the new year. It’s a really powerful exercise that helps us create the life that we want.
By doing this, we are forcing ourselves to be specific and to visualize our ideal outcome. Once we know what we want it’s way easier to plan the right steps to make it happen.
If you are not familiar with this exercise, it’s never too late to get started. We can tell you that the benefits are HUGE!
We would like to thank you for all your support in 2017. We are working really hard to make 2018 even better by creating more value for YOU.
Our main goal for 2018 is to help you eliminate frustrations and get the boring stuff done faster so that you have MORE TIME to do what you LOVE.
Reflecting about 2017
- Voted Diamond for Favourite Organizing Service in the 2017 Record Reader Awards.
- Published weekly on our blog.
- Created 4 online courses and reached 134 students in 32 countries!.
- Offered a LOT of speaking and workshops to the public and to private companies.
- Published our first e-book “A Recipe For An Extraordinary Life” and printed the hardcover version locally.
- Worked with a great coach (Joe Girard) to create our new coaching program “Hit The Reset Button“.
- Attended the POC (Professional Organizers in Canada) annual conference in Toronto.
- Featured on Rogers TV and CTV several times. Watch segments on our Youtube Channel.
- Interviewed in the international podcast “Life Skills That Matter“.
- Helped our clients take control back of their lives. Watch client’s stories on our blog.
- Took over 2 months off for self-care time. Our business plan includes 2 months of time off. It’s like having a mini-retirement every year. It helps us disconnect, get inspired and come back full of fresh energy and ideas.
- Decision fatigue. We need to make a LOT of decisions and sometimes we don’t know which decisions are the right ones.
- Inconsistency with income. As small business owners, we experience ups and downs when it comes to income.
- Marketing is something we’re constantly learning more about and at times it can be overwhelming.
- Being comfortable with being uncomfortable. We have to get out of our comfort zone a LOT and jump into the unknown. It could be very uncertain and scary at times.
- Not stepping on each other’s toes. Being two making decisions it’s not easy at times and it can be a source of discontent and pressure. It’s easy to feel upset and let that emotional state influence our personal lives.
- Keeping our motivation and not get lost in ideas, emotions and sometimes fall off track.
Coming in 2018:
- More online courses.
- Exciting Events. Check out all of our upcoming events here.
- Explore the idea of organizing and hosting a retreat.
- Giving our best through our brand new coaching program.
- Creation of a Mini-Series where we share how we helped Judie Live. Learn more.
- Weekly blog post about Personal, Home, and Business Organization.
- New Youtube videos.
- Facebook Live videos where you can interact with us and ask questions.
- Going to POC (Professional Organizers in Canada), NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers USA) and APDO (UK) Conferences.
If you would like to see something else, please let us know!
We hope you are as excited about 2018 as we are!
What would you like to see in 2018?