A lack of understanding about your own personal Self-Care can lead you to feel depressed, anxious, and hopeless in how to feel well. As an alternative to traditional therapy, this course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by guiding you through what Self-Care is AND practical strategies for creating your very own Self-Care Plan.
Join Professional Organizers, Emilio, and Samantha, as they share with you their expertise from an inspiring outdoor location Tobermory, Ontario (Canada).
This course covers:
- Creating definitions for Self-Care taught onsite in an inspiring location (Tobermory, Ontario)
- Learning how to create a personalized Self-Care Plan
- Techniques for recognizing and understanding the need for Self-Care
- Resources to contribute to further learning and maximizing life-long results
There are many benefits for understanding Self-Care. You become a more aware and empowered person to manage your own health. You will develop positive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behavior will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains 15 lessons. It’s designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to better understand Self-Care.
You’ll learn how to define and recognize the need for Self-Care, but also how to apply strategies to manage your depression and anxiety.
By the end of this course, you’ll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living a healthy lifestyle.
About this course
Extra Content – Ted Talk Video
What Others Have Said
Latest posts by Emilio & Samantha (see all)
- Tips to Help You Declutter Your Closet - November 2, 2017
- Why Self Care Is Important - October 4, 2017
- The Costs of Clutter – How Much Clutter Is Costing YOU? - September 22, 2017
- Real Value Documentary – What Is the True Cost of Cheap? - September 12, 2017