Paper Organization – It’s time to Tame the Paper Clutter!
Paper is and has been a constant source of clutter for many; coming in from all angles. Paper is also the most time-consuming projects with the least visual “after” impact. If paper leaves you feeling overwhelmed, unsure of where to start, and uncertain if you have enough time to get it all done, this course is for you. This course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing a tested method for Taming the Paper Clutter designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry since 2012!
This course covers:
- Learning how to build a project plan for effectively embarking on your paper challenge
- Real life case studies with before and after photographs
- Techniques for starting and finishing successful projects
- Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
There are many benefits for taming paper clutter. You become a more confident in your ability to find and make decisions about paper. You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It’s designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes Declutter their Paper Clutter!
You’ll learn the best practices to follow when starting your Paper project.
You will see the best practices applied in real life case studies in a variety of settings including how to handle receipts, how to build a system for monthly maintenance, and a home office.
By the end of this course, you’ll have valuable skills that will help you get control over your paper and ideas for going paperless.
About This Course
Tame the Paper Clutter
Real Life Examples
What Others Have Said
Latest posts by Emilio & Samantha (see all)
- Why Self Care Is Important - October 4, 2017
- The Costs of Clutter – How Much Clutter Is Costing YOU? - September 22, 2017
- Real Value Documentary – What Is the True Cost of Cheap? - September 12, 2017
- Tiny Homes Detroit - August 10, 2017