We want to share with you a resource that we have been building over the past 4 years of working with clients that will help you let go of difficult items.
This resource is hugely helpful. One of the things that people encounter when they go through a downsize, declutter, a purge is that they have a really hard time letting go of things, especially if they have sentimental attachments. That’s why we developed this 12 questions resource sheet.
This resource offers you some really hard hitting questions:
– Do I need it or just want it?
– Does this item match my goals?
– Do I want to create a home for it?
– Is it easy to find another one?
– Can I manage without it?
– Do I love it?
– Are the time and storage costs worth it?
– Am I keeping it because of guilt?
– Is there anyone who may need it?
– Will a picture of it not meet my need for it?
– Am I keeping it to avoid something emotional?
– Do I have more than one of it?
It’s answering these questions what will make the decision making so much easier and faster.
If you have a friend working with you, we suggest you give them this list of questions so that when you come across those difficult items you will know, very quickly, in less than 12 questions if you are going to keep it or let it go.
We always recommend knowing the goal in advanced because when the times get tough, seeing that bright future ahead of you, that’s what’s going to help you go through it.
If you want to learn more about clutter you can read “Understanding clutter“.
We hope this resource helps you let go of difficult items. Let us know your thoughts by commenting below.
How To Declutter and Organize Any Space On-line Course.
Latest posts by Emilio & Samantha (see all)
- Why Self Care Is Important - October 4, 2017
- The Costs of Clutter – How Much Clutter Is Costing YOU? - September 22, 2017
- Real Value Documentary – What Is the True Cost of Cheap? - September 12, 2017
- Tiny Homes Detroit - August 10, 2017