Learn why self care is important and how self care can help YOU find your own recipe for happiness.
A lack of understanding about your own personal self care can lead you to feel depressed, anxious, and hopeless in how to feel well.
There are many benefits for understanding Self Care. You become a more aware and empowered person to manage your own health. You will develop positive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behavior will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
As an alternative to traditional therapy, we have created a self care course that guides you through what Self Care is AND practical strategies for creating your very own Self Care Plan.
Join us, Emilio, and Samantha, as we share with you our expertise from an inspiring outdoor location Tobermory, Ontario (Canada).
This course covers:
- Creating definitions for Self-Care taught onsite in an inspiring location (Tobermory, Ontario)
- Learning how to create a personalized Self-Care Plan
- Techniques for recognizing and understanding the need for Self-Care
- Resources to contribute to further learning and maximizing life-long results
Stop the overwhelm! Self Care will help YOU start living the life you LOVE.
Latest posts by Emilio & Samantha (see all)
- We Have a FUN Idea!! =>Bullet Journaling Party - February 21, 2018
- Recognized Silver Leaf Professional Organizers in Canada - January 29, 2018
- Favourite Organizing Service 2017 Reader’s Choice Award - January 25, 2018
- Getting Professionally Organized in the New Year! - January 25, 2018