Learn why self care is important and how self care can help YOU find your own recipe for happiness.
A lack of understanding about your own personal self care can lead you to feel depressed, anxious, and hopeless in how to feel well.
There are many benefits for understanding Self Care. You become a more aware and empowered person to manage your own health. You will develop positive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it’s a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behavior will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
As an alternative to traditional therapy, we have created a self care course that guides you through what Self Care is AND practical strategies for creating your very own Self Care Plan.
Join us, Emilio, and Samantha, as we share with you our expertise from an inspiring outdoor location Tobermory, Ontario (Canada).
This course covers:
- Creating definitions for Self-Care taught onsite in an inspiring location (Tobermory, Ontario)
- Learning how to create a personalized Self-Care Plan
- Techniques for recognizing and understanding the need for Self-Care
- Resources to contribute to further learning and maximizing life-long results
The course will be live soon. Take advantage of our special offer below.
Stop the overwhelm! Self Care will help YOU start living the life you LOVE.
If you liked this post, please share it with the world 🙂
Any questions or comments? Leave a comment below.
Latest posts by Emilio & Samantha (see all)
- Why Self Care Is Important - October 4, 2017
- The Costs of Clutter – How Much Clutter Is Costing YOU? - September 22, 2017
- Real Value Documentary – What Is the True Cost of Cheap? - September 12, 2017
- Tiny Homes Detroit - August 10, 2017